Saturday, October 6, 2012

#35 HOT OVER 40! "WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" 10/11/12

LOUIE ARMSTRONG
AN ICON
AN ICONOCLAST
AN IDEAL
HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS SINGING ABOUT
when you need succour for your soul, turn to this song...
I believe it will sweeten your perspective.



TAKE A MOMENT...
LISTEN....


after all it's the simple things in life that bring the greatest joy.

Oh and how does this relate to being Italian?  Well, my Italian Dad introduced me to this song --- it was once of his "lessons about life."  So for me, this song is Italian!

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I dedicate this blog to mia familgia, and my very close amici - I look around me and realize what a wonderful world I have.  Molti grazie for having you in my life - when healthy or sick, heavy or skinny, young or older....;), flushed or flimsy.  You are always there for me. Abondanza! And especially to Spinny, Spiffy, Speedy & Sparky; Shuffles who when last seen was still in the Arctic; and all the rest of the gang.  xojo

CREATING ONE'S WONDERFUL WORLD
 -- give everyone you love a hug and special hello today- preferably in person.  Then watch everyone smile.  Now, wasn't that just Wonderful?!?




More info click onto



IMDB www.imdb.me/joannabonaro




No comments:

Post a Comment