Thursday, September 27, 2012

#33 LAW & ORDER SVU - SEE IT 9/28 @ 3:00 PM EST on USA

 
    LAW & ORDER SVU
 
 SEPTEMBER 28TH FRIDAY @ 3:00 EST ON USA

 My episode  with this great franchise,  episode "HELL" - where I portray Doris Dinuzio, from Staten Island,  slightly nutty but seriously concerned about her neighbors whom she believes are Satanists.  Great character, script, director - the incomparable David Platt who hired me ----- the lovely makeup artists and of course working with Mariska Hargitay, Christopher Malone, and Ice T was fantastic.  Everyone from the producers to the PA's were top notch and wonderful. Thanks to all including Jonathan Strauss for giving me the CB. 

Lots of people dont even recognize me, which I consider a great compliment.  It means I did my job well!  Boroughs accent put on, hair teased out, yeah, it's me under there!



Click onto  www.imdb.com/joannabonaro
See my reel at www.joannabonaro.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment