Sunday, January 27, 2013

#40 VOTE FOR THE "VOICE" OF 2ND AVE SUBWAY - LATEST NEWS

CALL ME "2ND AVE. SUBWAY JO" -
LIVING IT UP IN NYC
w/ Guts, Grace, n Gusto
 
to VOTE see link

surveymonkey.com/s/SASIdol

I am  FEMALE CONTESTANT #3
 
 
 
I am excited to announce that I am a
 SEMI-FINALIST to be THE VOICE OF THE 2ND AVE SUBWAY  in NYC
 (some pics too) 
Above is a short video explaining it.
I go into the studio shortly to record and have created a series of true stories entitled
Joanna Bonaro  "2nd Ave Subway Jo"--
so you can get to know stuff (some silly) about me and reasons to vote for me.
 
, but here is the announcement -- stay tuned for more on FB and Twitter and Youtube-- any questions just give a shout.*
 
For ongoing news and updates
Facebook me at   www.facebook.com/joannabonaro
 
more info
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment